The Royal Hall, Harrogate
- A priceless part of our national heritage.
- A marvellous Frank Matcham creation.
- England’s last surviving Kursaal.
- A Grade II* listed building of unique architectural and historic importance.
- A vital part in the cultural life of North Yorkshire.
- A regional entertainment centre
- Theatre; concert hall; conference and banquet venue; exhibition hall; dance hall; cinema; town hall
|>||Royal Hall – LIGHTING APPEAL|
|>||Royal Hall Romances|
|>||Royal Hall Open Days|
|>||Please support us|